LOQI Museum HOKUSAI's Fuji from Gotenyama Luggage Cover M
Price: $44.99SKU: A71726
Graphic Score. Bright blues. Radiant reds. An austere architecture of black and white. Take this luggage cover and go off the grid with Piet Mondrian’s pitch perfection. © Gemeentemuseum Den Haag. Radical abstraction. Strict simplification. A purely primary palette. Piet Mondrian was born in 1872 in the Netherlands. He lived and worked in Paris, London, and New York—developing one of the most unique and recognizable artistic styles of all time.
- I am 85% polyester and 15% spandex
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- My material strength is 310 GSM
- I am water resistant and washable
- Medium H: 58–65 cm (23"–26") W: 35–45 cm (14"–18") D: 20–30 cm (8"–12")