LOQI Museum HOKUSAI's Fuji from Gotenyama Luggage Cover M
Price: $39.99SKU: A71726
Graphic Score. Bright blues. Radiant reds. An austere architecture of black and white.Â Take thisÂ luggage cover and goÂ off the grid with Piet Mondrianâ€™s pitch perfection. Â© Gemeentemuseum Den Haag. Radical abstraction. Strict simplification. A purely primary palette. Piet Mondrian was born in 1872 in the Netherlands. He lived and worked in Paris, London, and New Yorkâ€”developing one of the most unique and recognizable artistic styles of all time.
- I am 85% polyester and 15% spandex
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEXÂ® certified
- My material strength is 310 GSM
- I am water resistant and washable
- Medium H: 58â€“65 cm (23"â€“26") W: 35â€“45 cm (14"â€“18") D: 20â€“30 cm (8"â€“12")