Wrapables WPSET35 Washi Masking Tape Collection (Set of 12)
Price: $19.99SKU: A69797c
Have fun decorating your stationery and art projects with these Washi Masking Tape! Washi is a style of paper that is made by hand in the traditional manner. It is made of natural fibers commonly from the bark of the gampi tree, mitsumata shrub, or mulberry. However, washi also can be made using bamboo, hemp, rice, and wheat. Our Washi Masking Tape is not only strong, but the decorative designs are attractive as well. Use these tapes for decorating your planner or calendar, tape up your photos or decorate your photo album with them, or use them for gift wrapping purposes. These tapes are also great for scrapbooking or any other creative project you have in mind!
- Comes in a set of 12 different patterns.
- Dimensions: 15mm Width x 10 meters Length.
- Material: Natural Fibers.
- Available in a set of 20 tags, comes with cut string not attached to tags Tag
- Dimensions: 2.75 inch by 1.77 inch /
- Material: cardboard.